HAVE YOU RECENTLY LOST HEALTH COVERAGE THROUGH WORK DUE TO COVID-19?
YOU MAY QUALIFY FOR AN AFFORDABLE CARE ACT PLAN
Due the ongoing impact of the Coronavirus pandemic, many millions of people are losing their jobs and filing unemployment claims. In addition to this dramatic situation, many people are also losing their healthcare coverage, since their plans were obtained through their work. If this is you, we can help.
Although the regular ACA enrollment period typically occurs in the fall, you may qualify for a special enrollment period. Right now, your healthcare is one of most important things you can maintain. Let us help you understand your options.
Questions you may be asking...
- Is my insurance accepted by my physician?
- What level of coverage is do I need?
- What type of coverage can/should I get?
- Will I qualify for a subsidy?
- How much will my subsidy be?
- What level of cost-sharing am I entitled to?
- What do I do if I am 65 or older?
- How do I choose the best plan for specialist and/or prescription coverage?
We have the answers.
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
Call (803) 939-4848 or Fill out the form to schedule an appointment.