ACA Enrollment is only a few weeks long!
Don’t miss the 2019 deadline!
Questions you may be asking...
- Is my insurance accepted by my physician?
- What level of coverage is do I need?
- What type of coverage can/should I get?
- Will I qualify for a subsidy?
- How much will my subsidy be?
- Do I have to offer insurance to my employees?
- What penalties will I face by not having coverage?
- What do I do if I am 65 or older?
- How do I choose the best plan for specialist and/or prescription coverage?
We have the answers.
November 1st - December 15th
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
Call (803) 939-4848 or Fill out the form to schedule an appointment.
December 15th is the end of enrollment!
The healthcare open enrollment period begins November 1st and only lasts a little over a month–until December 15th. Unless you qualify for a special enrollment period, this is your only time to satisfy the new healthcare coverage requirements or change your existing coverage. Your choice of healthcare is an important one, not to be taken lightly.
Get the coverage you need for 2019!
Obtaining appropriate coverage can be a confusing and overwhelming process. Complicating matters is the insurance carrier situation here in South Carolina. Thankfully you have someone in your corner to provide free enrollment help. Beckett Financial Group has over 18 years professional experience in finance and healthcare and can guide you through your healthcare options.