AFFORDABLE CARE ACT OPEN ENROLLMENT IS ONLY A SHORT TIME!
Don’t miss the 2020 deadline!
Questions you may be asking...
- Is my insurance accepted by my physician?
- What level of coverage do I need?
- What type of coverage can/should I get?
- Will I qualify for a subsidy?
- How much will my subsidy be?
- Do I have to offer insurance to my employees?
- Can I qualify for a $0 cost plan?
- What do I do if I am 65 or older?
- How do I choose the best plan for specialist and/or prescription coverage?
You May Qualify for a $0 Cost Plan, Including Office VisitS & Drug Copays!
Lost coverage through your job recently due to COVID-19? You may qualify for a Special Enrollment Period and your coverage can begin earlier than January 1!
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
Call (803) 939-4848 or fill out the contact form below.
December 15th is the end of enrollment!
The healthcare open enrollment period begins November 1st and only lasts until December 15th. Unless you qualify for a special enrollment period, this is your only time to enroll in a major medical individual plan or change your existing coverage. Your choice of healthcare is an important one, not to be taken lightly.
Get the coverage you need for 2021!
Obtaining appropriate coverage can be a confusing and overwhelming process. Thankfully you have someone in your corner to provide free enrollment help. Beckett Financial Group has over 20 years professional experience in finance and healthcare and can guide you through your options.