A free life insurance program for eligible healthcare workers
on the front line of the COVID-19 pandemic.
We’ll Protect Those Protecting Us
You are eligible to apply for the program if you meet all of the following requirements:
- You are between the ages of 18 and 60
- You are a US citizen and resident or have permanent residency status
- You are recently actively employed or volunteering at least 10 hours per month at a health care or emergency medical services provider that is testing, treating, or evaluating patients for COVID-19
- You work in a role where you have had or will have direct in-person contact with patients diagnosed with or being treated/evaluated for symptoms related to Coronavirus
- You live or work in the United States where the coverage is available (not available in Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands)
- You earn no more than $250,000 per year
In response to COVID-19, our partner has committed to pay the premiums for $3 billion of insurance coverage for the life insurance program, which will offer free 3-year term life insurance policies to frontline healthcare workers.
No physical exam or lab testing required.
$25,000 death benefit for an applicant age 18-50; $10,000 for an applicant age 51-60.
Easy online application
In addition to doctors, nurses, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants, the following types of personnel will also be considered for policies: lab technicians, custodial staff, maintenance crews, cafeteria workers, security personnel and others who meet the requirements as above. Proof of recent employment (a pay stub) will be required to be submitted as part of the application process.
CALL US OR FILL OUT THE EMAIL FORM BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Call (803) 939-4848 or fill out the contact form below.